Receive all updates via Facebook, Just Click the Like Button Below

By Making Different | Get This !

Heather Graham's Bikini Body is Flawless at 43



The 43-year-old -- yes, she's 43, can you believe it? -- wowed in a red and blue two-piece as she went for a dip in the ocean.

Graham has been a longtime lover of yoga and Pilates and recently revealed that she tries to work out daily to keep her body in tip-top shape. (Obviously, it's paying off!)

"Working out gives me a sense of relaxation, because oftentimes I feel like I’m just thinking too much," Graham told ShedYourWeight.com. "And I used to eat sweets all the time, I was a big sugar person, but now, I’m like ‘I can’t do that’ so I try to eat healthier. I try to choose what’s right for my body."
0 Komentar untuk "Heather Graham's Bikini Body is Flawless at 43"

Back To Top