Receive all updates via Facebook, Just Click the Like Button Below

By Making Different | Get This !

Jayam Ravi’s fighting it out with Nathan Jones

The makers of Jayam Ravi’s Boologam have roped in wrestler/Hollywood actor of Troy fame, Nathan Jones, for a fight sequence.

Ravi confirms, “We will be shooting the stunt scene with Nathan during the first week of November. I am planning to prepare for a month to compete with the mega man on screen. I have been learning boxing for my role in Boologam. I have watched him in Troy and I’m really thrilled to work with him.”
Interestingly, the name of the boxer that Jayam Ravi plays in the flick is also Boologam. “My focus now is the fight with Nathan. After that, I will have to put on weight for the role in Samuthrakani’s Nimirnthu Nil in which I play a 46-year-old man. As an actor, putting on weight and shedding few kilos has become a daily routine for me these days,” he says.


0 Komentar untuk "Jayam Ravi’s fighting it out with Nathan Jones"

Back To Top